Have a vision
Have a clear idea of what you want out of life and your relationship. Ask yourself if your partner has a clear idea and if not, how do they feel about having that goal? Do you have any goals that are mutual and work together instead of against each other? If so, then keep them in mind throughout your relationship. As long as everyone is working towards the same things as a couple, chances are good that you’ll both be happy!
You’re finally going to get everything out. There’s no need to sugarcoat anything. Just speak freely and honestly and you might find out that you don’t even really know what you want anymore. Your partner may have been holding back on their true feelings too. By being open and honest about where you stand, you can start building something strong together.
Not sure if he likes you? Ask him! This is the easiest way to figure out if he truly wants to be with you. You can ask questions like “Do you think we should break up?” or “Are you ready to move in?”. A lot of people won’t say much when it comes to these types of topics, but if you ask them directly and make sure to listen to their answer, you’ll know what they truly think.
Create a healthy relationship foundation
If your relationship is going to survive over time, then the beginning stages are critical. If you want to get into this thing right away without being heartbroken later, then work out some things that will help you both feel safe together and secure for the long term. Don’t rush into anything and don’t take what’s happening too seriously. You have plenty of time to sort through everything. There’s no need to force things if they aren’t meant to happen. Being open to whatever comes along can really help make things easier down the road.
Listen to her
You’ve got to listen to her! She has feelings just like you do, wants to be respected, and needs to know that she matters. Make sure to express how much you care about her and let her know that you’re listening to her, even though sometimes we might not say much. Let her know that she deserves to feel special and loved, and it’ll pay off big time in the long run.
Love her back
No matter what happens, you should always show her love back. This means being attentive, caring, loving, affectionate, appreciative, and supportive. Show her that you think she’s beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, talented, and wonderful. When she does something nice for you, tell her how thankful you are. And, if you ever find yourself getting angry at her, stop and apologize immediately. That goes double if it was your fault. Remember, women don’t forgive easily, but they usually forget quickly. So, don’t waste any energy holding onto anger toward someone who didn’t deserve it.
Be Your Own Best Advocate
When we talk about women empowerment, we are basically talking about being your own best advocate. When we say this, we mean that you should speak up for yourself and not let anyone take advantage of you. You have to become aware of the fact that if you’re going through something, then chances are others are too. No matter how much they appear to have it together, trust me, they don’t. If somebody has hurt you somehow, you can bet that they’ve done it before, especially if you’re their peer. So, whenever someone comes at you to make you feel bad about who you are, use your voice to stand up for yourself and tell them off.
Don’t Hold Yourself Back from Going Out There
You’re probably thinking “Isn’t it better to stay home?” Well, guess what? That’s just not always possible. Sometimes you have to go out there and do what you want to do. However, remember that you should never overdo it; otherwise, you might end up getting into trouble. You need to balance things out right, but do whatever you can to enjoy life.
- You should never take advice from anyone else unless they are your mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, friend, or lover. If any other person gives you advice, then that means they do not have the full picture. They cannot understand what is going on inside of your brain.
- The reason why some people find you attractive is because they want what they can’t have, but they don’t know it yet. Don’t give them the satisfaction.
- Do not let others make you feel bad about yourself. Everyone has their own issues, and if you look at everyone around you with positive eyes, you will find yourself looking better than before.
- When someone asks you how much time you spend watching television, just tell them “I never watch TV. I only watch good movies.”
- Never ever compare yourself to anybody else; you are unique! There is no room for comparison. Comparison brings jealousy, envy, and frustration, and wastes your energy. Focus on yourself.
- Always remember that your life is yours alone to live. No one knows your heart except you. And don’t forget that nobody knows your true feelings but you either either. So keep your mind open to learn something new everyday.