Are you thinking of making chapatti or naan tonight in your home? So what side dish do you plan to make for it? If you have not guessed anything yet, make Mughal Paneer Gravy for the night. High in protein, buttermilk is definitely one of my favorite foods. Kids especially love to drink rose water. If you want to cook a treat for your kids today, this Mughal Paneer Gravy would be the perfect choice. Because it is not spicy and is very creamy and super.
Do you want to know how to make Mughal Paneer Gravy? Below is the recipe of Mughal Paneer Gravy. Please read it and share your thoughts with us about how it tasted.
Benefits of 8 Shape Walking Exercise!
- Onion – 1 (large and chopped)
- Green chilies – 3-4
- Cashew – 10-12
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Sahi Cumin – 1 tbsp
- Karam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Buttermilk – 1 cup (sliced)
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Dried dill – 1 tbsp
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Coriander – a little
- First put the onion, green chilies and cashews in a frying pan, pour a cup of water, boil the onion until well cooked and let it cool down.
- Then put it in a mixer jar and grind well.
- Put a frying pan in the oven, pour ghee in it and when it is hot, add sahi cumin and tamarind, then add the grinned onion paste and cook well.
- Then add salt, sugar and garam masala, stir well and bring to a boil over low heat.
- Then pour the yogurt in it and stir, add the pieces of butter and let Freddy.
- Finally, crush the dried dill leaves by hand, add the cream, stir and sprinkle the coriander on top, to prepare the Mughal Paneer Gravy.
Why should paneer be included in the diet often?
Strong teeth and bone
Paneer helps build teeth, bones and muscles. Paneer prevents tooth decay. Since the amount of lactose in paneer is actually low, it prevents tooth decay.
Improves body metabolism
You get instant energy when you eat paneer. It helps improve body metabolism. Does not allow fat to stay in the body. Paneer is an excellent source of linoleic acid, which helps in burning fat in the body.