Walking is one of the best exercises to help maintain good physical health. One should be in a good relaxed mood, without any disturbance while walking. If so, physical health will be better. Early morning walking has become fashionable in today’s modern world. But a lot of people do walking exercises while talking to friends.
But the 8-shaped walking exercise is the best of the walking exercises. There are numerous benefits to this training. This is a walking method recommended by Siddharthas and Yogis. One should do this for 15-30 minutes daily. Usually, we put 8 on a two-wheeler to get a driver’s license. But without a vehicle, if one walks on an 8-shaped line, physical health will be better.
The “8” shaped walking process!
- It is best to do an “8” shaped walk on an empty stomach in the morning or in the evening. This exercise can be done in the open air or in a large room. This walk should be done in north-south directions only. Draw a parallel line from east to west or west to east in a northerly direction and draw 8 shapes 10 feet apart.
- When starting an “8” shaped walk, first walk from north to south and then from south to north. Walk each direction for 15 minutes for a total of 30 minutes.
- If you have a habit of exercising daily, then engage in any one exercise after doing the first 8 forms of walking. Mainly because this walk is in 8 formats, so there is no need to talk to anyone. In fact, you can not even see the mobile. You can breathe properly while doing this walk.
- During these 8 shaped walks, no shoes should be worn on the feet. Walking on bare feet gives proper pressure to the center of the foot so that the internal organs function well and get relief from the attacks of certain diseases.
Benefits of “8” Shaped Walking!
- During the 8-shaped walk, all parts of the body such as the hips and abdomen are twisted so that the entire internal organs begin to function properly.
- After completing the 8-shaped walk, you who have been suffering from nasal congestion so far can breathe easily without stopping. That means the problem of nasal congestion will disappear completely.
- Coughing may occur after taking 8 shaped walks. Because the mucus in the lungs starts to come out of the solder, the cough will start coming. Also, as 5 kg of oxygen is inhaled during this exercise, mucus starts to come out of the lungs and the whole body may feel like it is energized.
- Many problems such as headaches, digestive problems, thyroid, obesity, knee pain, rheumatoid arthritis, constipation will magically disappear after performing the 8-shaped walk.
- Lowering the blood sugar level. Even more so, if people with diabetes take this walk every morning and evening, they can get rid of the diabetes problem in a single year.
- 8-shaped walking improves eyesight. During this 8-step walk, paying close attention to those lines will cause the iris to move here and there, increasing blood flow to the eyes and eliminating vision problems.
- Lowers blood pressure and improves hearing. It is suitable for all types of body aches and knee pain, foot cracks etc. Importantly, if you do this exercise regularly, you can maintain your youth.
- Shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, knee pain, heel pain, uterine problem, autism, disc problems, migraine, epilepsy, diabetes, blood pressure problem, thyroid problem, kidney stones, gallstones, asthma, sinus, piles, 8-shaped walking relieves many problems such as insomnia, heart disease, neurological disorders, kidney problems.
8 shaped walks to avoid and things to keep in mind!
- The 8-shaped walk should not be done when the stomach is full or immediately after eating. If you want, you can do this 8-shaped walk 2 hours after eating.
- Those who have had major surgeries should not undergo these 8 forms of walking until they are 6 months old. If it is 6 months after the operation, you can approach the doctor and perform this exercise with his permission.
- It is very good for pregnant women to take a walk. But this 8-shaped walk should not be forced on pregnant women.
- People taking pills for high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, nerve problems, stroke, kidney problems, high cholesterol, etc. should consult a doctor before undertaking these 8 forms of walking.
- It is best to do 8 shaped walks on an empty stomach when you wake up in the morning. It is best to do this walk between 5 – 8 in the morning.
- People over the age of 18 can take the 8-shaped walk. People under the age of 18 should not take this 8-shaped walk.