Strawberry Milkshake is a very healthy and refreshing milkshake. Children can have it for breakfast as well. Produces more nutrients in the body. Preparing this milkshake using strawberries is very beneficial for the body. It is better if you don’t use strawberry syrup.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C. Especially now that strawberries are available in abundance and at low prices, buying and eating them as much as possible is very good for the body and skin. Instead of eating such strawberries as they are, if you mix them with a milkshake, they will be delicious.
And kids love strawberry milkshake too. Especially when they come home from school in the evening, it’s like an energy juice. Now we have given you how to make that strawberry milkshake. Read it and know it and surprise the kids by doing it. More milk cream can be added to it for more flavor. Now let’s see how to make this strawberry milkshake.
Strawberries – 7
Milk – 1 cup
Ice cream – 1 scoop (vanilla/strawberry)
Sugar – as much as required
Ice cubes – as needed
- First, remove the leaves from the strawberries and wash them thoroughly.
- Then add strawberries, milk, ice cream, sugar and ice cubes to the mixer and beat well.
- Then pour it in a tumbler and serve it, a wonderful strawberry milkshake is ready!!!
Benefits of Strawberry For Skin
- Strawberries are rich in nutrients. It has been proven to slow down the aging of the skin. Eating this will provide you with the necessary nutrients.
- Strawberries are rich in fiber to relieve dry skin, replenish lost moisture, prevent cell destruction, and prevent constipation.
- Strawberries are rich in antioxidants that prevent cell damage. These prevent cancer-causing disordered cells called free radicals from mixing in the blood. Antioxidants, which prevent cell destruction, are more abundant in certain fruits. Fruits full of this characteristic are rich in milk and blood red in color which is a sign of its specialty.
- Vitamin B6, Vitamin K, Iodine, Selenium, Arginine found in strawberry fruit are used to repair the alimentary tract, regulate blood cells, keep endocrine glands like thyroid functioning smoothly, and blood flow in fine blood vessels without obstruction.
- Drain the strawberries in a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of honey to make a paste. Apply the paste to the blemishes on your skin and wash off after 20 minutes. If you do this 3 times a week, the stain will disappear. And the aromatic substance extracted from it is used in food and coloring to prepare chocolate, cake, ice cream etc.
- These fruits are very tasty and fragrant. It also has the properties of cleansing the skin and cleansing the digestive system. Dissolves excess fat.
- The aroma and quality of these fruits are used in the manufacture of cosmetics. Adolescent girls can benefit from including these fruits in their diet to prevent pimples and scars.
- These fruits have the property of lightening the skin. So it has the ability to make the scars of pimples on the face disappear quickly. Protects skin from sunburn and sun damage.
- Apart from that, strawberries also help to remove the yellow color of your teeth. So cut into pieces and brush your teeth gently. By doing so, the teeth will become shiny.